Monday, April 26, 2010

Jason and Michelles Engagement photos

Back at the beginning of April I had the pleasure of being able to take the engagement photos for some close friends. Jason has been serving alongside Kasey for the past year over in Iraq and Michelle has been here at home waiting it out; and believe me I know what thats like. I know she is so very happy to have her fiance home finally and I was so blessed that they asked me to take some pictures for them. We went up to northern Mississippi- out to Tishomingo State Park for a wonderful afternoon of hiking and picture taking. We had a wonderful afternoon and I cant thank them enough for allowing me to captures these special moments for them. I absolutely LOVE the pictures that I was able to capture and cannot wait for their big day on June 12th!! I plan on taking many more gorgeous photos that day too!! :) I had so many good ones that I could not decide on just a few to share so enjoy!!

Jason and Michelle
I think this first picture is just adorable!


Ahhhh-maaaa-zing light!!!







This was such a fun shot to get... took a little manuevering but it was well worth it!!










One of my favorites from the day!



EEEEEEEKKKK!! <3













I love this one! Michelle looks so gorgeous here!!



1 comment:

  1. you did such a great job! i cant wait for you to take more pictures! i promise you this if anyone ask for someone o take pictures you ARE the ONE!

    ReplyDelete