Thursday, October 15, 2009

Things I make...

Over at Kellys Korner this week is all about things you make. While I dont have a specific photo of something Ive made recently I still wanted to share. The whole reason for this blog is to share what I make with the people who stop by on my blog. So if you scroll down and browse a bit you will find all sorts of things that I have made. Everything from scrapbook pages and altered art to a photo shoot and one of my favorite meals to cook.

Since I dont feel that this is a proper post without some photos here are a few of things that I have made. These pictures can be found throughout my blog but I felt that showing them a second time wouldnt be such a bad thing. :) Enjoy and have a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment