Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Photoshoot- A & B

Well it's been a while and Ive just been super busy. Lots to do at school and recently Ive had two more photo shoots- one actually being a wedding!! It was done as a favor for a family member but I have decided that I am NOT a wedding photographer!! lol. Ill stick with the kids, families, and seniors thankyouverymuch! :)

While Im still working on processing the wedding I do have one photo shoot to share with you today. Remember those pictures I took of B and C? Well after some of B's other friends saw those I got a few calls. One of them being from a mother of two of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen!


So without further ado here are some from the shoot I had with A & B!!

"B" is a three year old with more spice than anyone Ive ever met! She was constantly on the move and such a joy to take pictures of!
"A" was one of the sweetest, kindest seven year olds ever! Simply gorgeous to boot!
I loved this picture. Totally fall!
This just may be my favorite picture... ever!
Thank you A and B for being so sweet and wonderful to shoot and spend the afternoon with! And thank you to their mom for calling me and giving me the chance to take such amazing pictures!!


No comments:

Post a Comment