Thursday, December 10, 2009

A wedding! H&M 11/21/09

Ive been pretty busy with everything going on lately, hence the reason I haven't posted much recently. Not to worry though, have I got a doozey for you today! My very first wedding shoot!! Thats right you heard me, WEDDING! I must admit though, I don't think I will be going into wedding photography anytime soon! Meg is family to me so I did this as a favor to her and her new groom, I was just happy to be able to help and I hope that they are pleased with what I was able to get. So without further ado:


H&M

M getting ready!

The gorgeous rings and the brides bouquet!

The stunning bride!







H&M

I really like the feel of this one.



H looking quite handsome!

The whole wedding party



So I asked them to jump, and they thought I was crazy... but I really like the way this one turned out!

H with the bridesmaids

M with the groomsmen and the ringbearer

The guys!








The girls!





The Newlyweds!






Not sure why, but I love the mood of this one... not your typical "happy" photo, but it speaks to me.


*sigh*


No comments:

Post a Comment