Sunday, December 27, 2009

The "S" Family

The "S" family was an absolute blast. They were such an easy going, caring family and I had a wonderful time hanging out with them. It was a little cold for their photoshoot, but not too bad. Besides, they had perfectly gorgeous skies... no clouds in sight! Mom found me on facebook through a friend and then contacted me. I am so grateful and humbled that they asked me to take their pictures. Their two children are absolutely precious and "H" was so full of energy! He kept me quite busy, but I loved every minute of it!!

The "S" Family:



Little "A" was only six months old but I can already tell she's going to be a natural in front of the camera!!
"H" is one of the sweetest and most energetic little boys ever! He spent the whole afternoon running from me. :) Every once in a while though I got him to slow down just a bit.

I really like this one.








I had the darndest time getting everyone to look at me at the same time! It doesn't bother me too much though- this is real life and I am so happy to capture that.



So adorable together!





I love how mom is looking at dad and H is looking at me. :)






How precious is this one?




































I really love this picture of mom and dad!







This picture makes me smile. We had gone to the playground and were trying to leave and go to the christmas tree farm before the sun went down and we spent a good 20 minutes trying to get H in the car. He wasn't having it...at all. I just love the lighting in this picture.





This is my absolute favorite picture from the whole day. Mom and dad were trying to get little A situated and ready for the picture and I had just spent 10 mintutes chasing H through the field of trees when he just popped around the tree to see where I was.




Finally! Got everyone looking at me! :)










Merry Christmas to all!!
Thank you again S family. I truly enjoyed our time together and I hope that I am able to see you again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment