Sunday, January 10, 2010

The "M" family

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of taking some pictures for the M family. They had recently had a new addition to the family and mom wanted some photos taken. I had an absolute blast hanging out with the family for a few hours and I am very proud of how these turned out. After I had taken pictures of the whole family and the two oldest children- mom asked if I would take some of little H. :) This was my first time taking pictures of a newborn and i must admit I was nervous! However, I am expecially thrilled with how they turned out!

So without further ado, I give you the M family:


The M Family
The two oldest children were such fun all morning long!
Little H!

This is my favorite shot from the whole day! The family are HUGE Mississippi State fans and I am ecstatic with this shot.


Check out the mohawk!




This is another shot I am especially pleased with.



Gorgeous S!






The whole family! :)







Mom and Dad.







B is just a ball of fire and I enjoyed chasing him around all day! We had so much fun.





B and S are so excited to be a big brother and a big sister!




Thank you so much M family! I am truly honored that you asked me to take pictures of your gorgeous family. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment