Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Crafty Letters

Its been a while so I thought that today I would upload the present I made my mother in law for Christmas. I have made the observation that so far the word LOVE is the one that I decorate the most. I think however, that I may branch out and actually decorate the word DREAM and (shock!) keep it for myself. Although dreaming isn't my issue, its believing. I dream all the time... its the believing that I can do it that's key. I know I can do anything I put my mind to but sometimes it's still hard for me to believe that.
On a side note: today happens to be the birthday of one of my favorite photographers- Courtney Dellafiora. She is an amazingly talented photographer and a super awesome person ( I can say that since I have officially met her! yay!) and today she blogged an awesome idea. She made a list of 100 things to do by the time she is thirty and I think this may be an idea I'm going to steal from her. So be on the lookout for my list!

1 comment:

  1. You are such an amazing woman! I'm sure your gift was appreciated as it deserved to be. what site do you use for your website? it so rocks! still planning on trashing the dress w/ you. ;) don't forget it girl, we'll have to make an appt. in your busy schedule. ;)

    ReplyDelete