Saturday, March 20, 2010

A gorgeous family- inside and out!

So I went out for an afternoon shoot with a family of one of the girls I go to school with. I figured it would be just like any other shoot so far- go out for a few hours, take some pictures and come on home. Man, was I wrong! I had SO much fun with this family! We went out for about an hour and a half and then afterwards I ended up staying for another 2 hours just talking and enjoying the company of this wonderful family. oh, and there were brownies... and coffee :) .They are so much fun to be around and truly love each other and it's easy to see.
I was really worried because on the drive over it was super cloudy and actually started to rain, luckily we got a brief interlude and some amazing light came out. I am super happy with these images and I hope they are too!


The McB Family
Mom, Dad, and all three kids!


S is such a good, sweet, and beautiful soul and I always have fun with her. I am so happy that she asked me to come and take pictures of her and her family.



L, what can I say. You are just a charming, kind, and interesting guy! Thank you for being such an awesome sport and allowing me to get some pictures! :)



K- you are gorgeous girl! I love this picture of you and thank you so much for opening up as the afternoon went on. I think you truly shine in this picture!

We had to climb a hill... a rather steep hill, for this shot- but I think it was totally worth it.

This one is my favorite. Hands down.













I love the way Dad is looking at Mom here, you can see how much he loves her.




This one also needs to be blown up big somewhere!





Again- Thank you so much guys!! I loved every minute of our afternoon together and I cant wait to do it again. You truly are a spectacular family and I am blessed to know you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment