Friday, June 26, 2009

A new project I just finished.

Ive never done anything like this before; I am usually a traditional scrapper with some cards and presents/crafts thrown in for good measure. I just finished my first canvas. I still haven't decided if I like it, but it was deffinately different and a good step outside the norm for me. I might try another one some day...





One thing that I do like about this piece is the texture that it has. Well, that and the shimmery shiney-ness! :) I used a lot of different projects on here. Everything from crackle paint and embossing powders to tissue paper and heavy gesso.Of course, one must not forget about the perfect pearls, primas flowers, and rub n'buff goodness!!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's adorable. And you said mine were cute. They were plain before but they look really bad compared to yours. Geez.

    ReplyDelete