Monday, June 29, 2009

Puppy Smooches!


There's nothing like them; puppy smooches. That sweet puppy breath! aww! Just thinking about it makes me want to have another puppy around the house. Especially since my "puppy" is quite large now, and believe me- there is no hint of puppy breath left in him! Anyways I was going through some of my pictures and found this super sweet one of my younger brother. I just had to scrap it and I used the February kit from A Kiss on the Chic. I know it's a little late in being used (the kit) but I love pretty stuff and have this horrible tendency to hoard all the pretty scrapbooking things I have... especially if they come from A Kiss on the Chic. Laura, the owner is amazing!!! She has this uncanny ability to put together some of the most jaw dropping gorgeous kits I've ever seen. If you've never seen Laura's work, you can go HERE to view her blog.




I had such a great time putting this layout together. Almost everything on the page is from the Feb. kit. The only things that I used outside of the kit were some AC thickers and some sparklies I had just lying around.

Please excuse the horrible pictures. A new camera is on my list of things to get in the future... but for now the camera I have will have to work. :)

Aside from playing in my scrap room I had a pretty good weekend. Went out with the girls on Saturday night, just dinner and a movie but it sure was nice to hang out. Ive been needing that. We saw 'The Proposal', with Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock. It was hilarious- I havent laughed that hard in a while, I literally had tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard. If you get the chance- make sure you watch it!

Another note- as of tomorrow my summer is over. I go back to school and I am so not looking forward to it. For some reason I just really dont want to go back already. On the bright side, this is my last year (until I go back for my masters) seeing as how I'll graduate next May. Yay for me!! Luckily, tomorrow only starts the summer term... Ill only have one class to take until the fall semseter starts. Early Literacy II here I come!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment